We accept articles/stories from guest writers, we encourage you to study our blog and figure out the kind of content we upload.
If you have got anything related which you want to share with us, we would be more than glad to hear from you.
You can simply send an email to admin[@]relationshiphub.net with your article content and a photograph you would like to see in the Author’s section.
Please do not send your article as an attachment, send it as plain text. If you are using this option, you can write your bio, so readers will know it is you. For the bio section, we allow 1 or 2 links either to the author’s blog or social media handles.
NB: Your article is subject to moderation and will be published after proper review.
What you need to know about writing a guest post on our blog:
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Your post should be at least 1000 words long, or more is great.
- Your post will also be checked for grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before publishing.
- Your post must not have been published on other websites including your own website prior or post submission.
- Your post should not be a sponsored or promotional post about product and services, if you intend to promote any content on our website, kindly make use of our advert section.
Our guest post disclaimer
We understand the work that it takes to write a post.
However, the fact that you have written a guest post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest post we will publish are those that meet up with the specified criteria and in our sole judgment add value to our readers.
Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail. Frankly, that would take more time than we can afford.