If you just welcome a newborn baby girl into your family, got an invitation for a baby shower, 1st or 3rd birthday party for a little girl, congratulations!
What do you say to a baby girl? Baby girl quotes from the mother, father or from friends, will always serve as the best way to express happiness and love for the new or unborn child especially when it is sweet and unique.
To make the whole thing hassle-free so you don’t worry about pregnancy and some cute baby sayings at the same time, we have prepared a list of carefully selected cute and meaningful baby girl quotes from different authors, philosophers and lovers of newly born babies.
When you are blessed with a baby girl, or just received a birth announcement from a friend about a newborn, you could be trying to figure out the most adorable girl quotes that will always stand the test of time. Search no further, as you will discover beautiful ideas for short and long baby girl quotes, to celebrate the blessing of having a daughter.
Welcome quotes for newborn baby girl
Whether you are looking for baby girl quotes that matches your newly born princess or sweet and lovely quotes for baby girls from mommy, you will find the following quotes and sayings about baby girls satisfying.
- “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world”!
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it.” —Frank A. Clark
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” —Carl Sandburg
- “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.” –Deanna Beisser
- “A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.”– Ben Sirach
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
- “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.” —Sigrid Leo
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” —Eda J. Le Shan
- “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” – Pierre Doucet
- “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” —Penelope Cruz
- “And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.” —Nicholas Sparks
- “Babies control and bring up their families as much as they are controlled by them; in fact, the family brings up the baby by being brought up by him.” —Erik H. Erikson
- “Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.” – Jane Seymour
- “Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.” —Roland Leonhardt
- “Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” —Jean De La Bruyere
- “Children make you want to start life over.” —Muhammad Ali
- “Daughters are love coming from a mother vine.” – Unknown
- “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.” – Unknown
- “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.” —Fran Lebowitz
- “Flowers are words which even a baby can understand.” —Arthur C. Coxe
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” —Tina Brown
- “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” —Maria Jose Ovalle
- “Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.” – Anonymous
- “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” —Vincent Van Gogh
- “I think, at a child’s birth if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” —Terri Guillemets
- “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” —Anita Diamant
- “Like stardust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girls are made of magical things.” – Unknown
- “Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!” —Chinonye J. Chidolue
- “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” —Penelope Leach
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
- “She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.” – Kate Spade
- “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” —Jared Padalecki
- “There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.” —Hodding Carter Jr.
- “This is a place where grandmothers hold babies on their laps under the stars and whisper in their ears that the lights in the sky are holes in the floor of heaven.” —Rick Bragg
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” – Dr Seuss
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” —Benjamin Spock
- “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”– Unknown
- “You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way.” – Song of Songs 4:7
- “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” —Lish McBride
- “A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away.”
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”
- “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.”
- “Welcome baby girl, you’re not just a beautiful gift to the family, you’re an Angel sent by God.”
- “Welcome to the family, we have waited for your arrival.”
- “I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one. ”
- “It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.”
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
- “Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.”