Most of the time we are lost in the thoughts of what would be (what will happen in the near future) without paying attention to the present. However, inspirational future quotes can inspire you to appreciate the present, do your best, and carve out tomorrow from today.
The summation of how we have lived in the past is accountable for what we are experiencing in the present and the present is an opportunity for us to decide how we vision our future to be.
Everyone would want to know what the future holds, to become a great business person, millionaire or billionaire, mention it. All these are achievable and today is the window through which the future can be looked into and be determined.
Whether you are having a good or bad present, our collation of powerful future quotes will inspire you to know that the best way you can help your future self is to start acting now.
In as much as these quotes will inspire you to dream big, set future goals there’s also a crucial part which is planning and execution. You will find all you need to be successful in this special collation of best quotes about the future from a variety of sources.
Quotes about future success
The following motivational quotes about future success will strengthen you enough through your struggles and encourage you to start working now to better your future.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” – G. K. Chesterton
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Anonymous
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
Funny quotes about the future
In this section of funny inspirational quotes about life and the future, you will find funny positive attitude quotes that will inspire you to work on yourself and have a better future.
- “There’s no present. There’s only the immediate future and the recent past.” – George Carlin Quotes
- “I was a peripheral visionary. I could see the future, but only way off to the side.” – Steven Wright
- “I look to the future because that’s where I’m going to spend the rest of my life.” – George Burns
- “I’m single. I often think about my future wife and how lax she’s been about getting in touch with me.” – Ted Alexandro
- “I’m not ready to die. Period. To begin with, I cannot imagine a future without me in it. Can’t do it.” – Robert Schimmel
- “People don’t realize that the future is just now, but later.” – Russell Brand
- “Dear future, I have thought of you so deeply. I want to stop thinking of you but start acting.” – Anonymous
- “Why is everyone so concerned about what the future holds? The future must really be holding something great.” – Unknown
- “The future could be a crazy ride since no one knows exactly what it looks like.” – Unknown
- “The way people talk about the future is sometimes scary.” – Author Unknown
Bright future quotes for students
Being a student has its own challenges just like every other thing that is worth doing which requires patience, practice, and focus.
How many times have you been told that your future is in your hands and you can make it as bright as you want? Uncountable times I guess, and often during a new beginning congratulations, as a student, you are made to understand that you are today’s child tomorrow’s future. But the feeling or thinking you are going to be left in the dark or fail in your upcoming test can sometimes splash on your thoughts.
When you begin to feel down, you may need the following positive future quotes to uplift your mood and become the best you can be. These inspirational students’ quotes can also be used as bright future quotes for friends to always ring “a bright future awaits you” right in their hearts.
- “Your future is bright. Just stop hanging around people who try to dim your light and you will climb up to a higher height! Don’t give up on the fight! Stand up for your right! It’s within your might.” – Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365
- “Look beyond the present circumstances, imagine a brighter future.” – Lailah Gifty Akita, The Alphabets of Success: Passion-Driven Life
- “If we throw blankets over our children’s dreams, we darken their world and extinguish their desire to live.” – Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- “Hope: Belief in a bright future.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “There are two main predictions for the future; it’s either appealing or appalling.An appealing future is created by people who identify their real values in life and believe in what they can do.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “They might make you feel you are useless or incomplete. Don’t let it affect you. Keep calm and let your future prove that they were wrong.” – Amen Muffler
- “If you want a bright future, ignite your desire filled action today.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Your faith in “what will be” will not only empower you to let go “what was”, but it will also encourage you to accept “what is” existing now! Have faith in God; His plans are to prosper you, not to harm you!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “A great future awaits you. However, you have to divorce your past and get hooked for a better life. Embrace the great future ahead with all optimism!” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Education delivered by a strict councellor, and recieved with great pains would never brighten the future of any student.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The past gave us experience and made us wiser so that we can create a beautiful and brighter future.” – Debasish Mridha
- “The future is much brighter than the past. You just have to find the light switch.” – Debasish Mridha
- “The future is bright, but fools run straight ahead and get blinded then complain, because they didn’t prepare by simply wearing a pair of shades.” – James Jean-Pierre
- “Illuminate the wonderful light within you.” – Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
- “Your future is as bright as you want it to be.” – Anthon St. Maarten
Quotes about future goals
What are your lifetime goals? Your ambition and goals require the best motivational quotes to give you the energy and all it takes to achieve without being afraid of failure. Even when it is daunting to keep positive in your journey to success, the following famous quotes about goals will help you in achieving your personal goals and dreams.
- “I’ve got so many mountains to climb and goals to conquer. I’ve got so many scars I want to leave on the planet. I just feel like I’m not there yet. I feel like I am just getting started.” – Nikki Sixx
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- “I believe in the saying, ‘If you aim at nothing, you’re going to hit nothing.’ So if you don’t set goals, then you have nowhere to go.” – Taylor Lautner
- “Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute.” – Zig Ziglar
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
- “A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.” – Larry Bird
- “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” —Andrew Carnegie
- “All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” —Orison Swett Marden
- “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” —Pablo Picasso
- “Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It’s about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society.” – Robert J. Shiller
- “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
- “No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.” – Jessica Savitch
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “Stop setting goals. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them.” – Stephen Covey
- “Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don’t quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don’t quit until you reach it. Never quit.” –Bear Bryant
- “The great danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” –Michelangelo
Quotes about future plans
Goals and dreams about the future can be a mare fantasy if there’s no proper plan to attain it.
So, therefore, there is a need for everyone who wants to be great in the future to leverage on quotes about future plans, they will inspire you to make the right and most suitable plans to bring your dreams to reality. The role of proper planning and execution to bring your big dreams and goals into being can never be overemphasized.
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Planning for success will make you even more creative.” – Danielle LaPorte
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Anonymous
- “Proper planning and preparation prevents poor performance.” – Stephen Keague
- “A plan is only as good as those who see it through.” – Anonymous
- “Failing to plan is planning to fail.” – Allen Lakein
- “Plan your work and work your plan.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Planning is everything.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – African Proverb
- “Good luck is the result of good planning.” – Anonymous
- “A man who does not plan long ahead will find trouble at his door.” – Confucius
- “Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” – Richard Cushing
- “Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.” – Tom Landry
- “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” – Thomas Edison
- “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Over to you.
What are the quotes that inspire you the most from our list of future quotes? Leave it in a comment below.