Are you looking for funny quotes about stupidity and ignorance? Well here is not Reddit but trust me, I will unveil a whole lot of sayings you might consider as pointless quotes that I gathered from different sources.
I know you might say in your mind “don’t make me stupid for reading this post“. Lol, it is nothing of such, but feeling stupid is something we most times can’t avoid.
At some point in life when almost everything appears very stupid before your very eye, all you need at the moment might be an incredible list of stupid quotes that make no sense, to cheer up your mood. Even the most naive person can say some funny quotes too. That they are considered stupid quotes from movies, love stories, stupid person or trends doesn’t render them less true.
Quotes about stupidity
- “A fanatic is one who sticks to his guns whether they’re loaded or not.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “A stupid person laughs three times at a joke; once when everyone else is laughing, a second time when he actually gets the joke, and a third time when he realizes he was laughing without getting the joke at first.” – Anonymous
- “A stupid selects another stupid to train, to prove both are stupids.” – P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
- “After a while, I eventually fell in love and there was nobody to pick me up.” – Anonymous
- “An intelligent woman is a woman with whom one can be as stupid as one wants.” – Paul Valéry
- “Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.” – Anonymous
- “Did you just fall? No, I was checking if gravity still works.” – Anonymous
- “He’s a guy who gets up at 6 a.m. regardless of what time it is.” – Lou Duva
- “I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.” – Anonymous
- “I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying! .” – CoolFunnyQuotes.com
- “If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door.” – Anonymous
- “My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt.” – Chuck Nevitt
- “Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “One man’s justice is another’s Injustice. One man’s beauty another’s ugliness. One man’s wisdom another’s folly.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid.” – Ricky Gervais
- “Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.” – Anonymous
- “Stupidity isn’t punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “The broccoli says ‘I look like a small tree’, the mushroom says ‘I look like an umbrella’, the walnut says ‘I look like a brain’, and the banana says ‘Can we please change the subject?’.” – Anonymous
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
- “The height of stupidity is most clearly demonstrated by the individual who ridicules something he knows nothing about.” – Albert Einstein
- “The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “There is no vaccine against stupidity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.” – Albert Einstein
- “What is the best thing to do when you have a hole in a boat and water is leaking inside? Make another hole to drain the water.” – Anonymous
- “When you select the “It’s just who I am” rationalization to excuse a stupid action, then who you are is an idiot.” – Alan Robert Neal
What other stupid quotes would you like to add? Leave it in a comment below.