What do you say on Friday to motivate yourself or someone close to your heart?
Every single week has a Friday and just like any other day, we need motivations to be able to execute our daily activities the right way and enjoy the weekend. Friday morning inspirational quotes will make you start up your day in a great way, they are also suitable even for a Friday evening.
Friday is a special day because it marks the beginning of the weekend. Aside from that, you could be excited about leaving work for the weekend “Thank God it’s Friday #TGIF” so you can spend quality time with your partner, family and friends.
Although it is a happy Friday for you, finding motivation for a special day like this can still be challenging and one of the best ways to step into the weekend is to have a list of positive, blessed and beautiful Friday quotes.
Whether you are looking for a nice weekend message for her or him, you will find our carefully selected fabulous Friday quotes suitable to celebrate the end of the week with your partner, friends and well wishes.
35 beautiful Friday quotes to start a happy weekend
- “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” —Jimmy Bennett
- “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.” – Unknown
- “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.” —Jack Johnson
- “Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.” – SayingImages
- “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” —Vanilla Ice
- “Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixel
- “The weekends are too short for sleep!” —Bryant A. Loney
- “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” —Robert M. Gates
- “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” —Bo Bennett
- “For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.” – John Sununu
- “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda.B
- “FRIDAY NIGHT! I have a date, with my bed…We’re totally going to sleep together!” – Anonymous
- “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
- “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” – D.S. Mixell
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
- Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. – Lauren Oliver
- Happy Friday you beautiful human. – J.YORK
- “I do like escapism. Like going to the movies on Friday night and seeing something fun.” – Charlie Kaufman
- “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” – Noel Coward
- “I do like escapism. I like going to the movies on a Friday night and seeing something fun.” – Charlie Kaufman
- “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” – James Johnson
- “I’m a very ritualistic, routine-oriented person, and I discovered over the years that I love working Monday through Friday.” – Edie Falco
- “Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” – Fulton J. Sheen
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves. They tend to spill over.” – Kai Sinclair
- “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – Hanna Rhoades
- “I like to be home on a Friday night. I don’t go out. I don’t go to clubs. It’s not my thing. I sit at home with my glass of wine and watch hours of reality TV.” – Kaley Cuoco
- “On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can’t wait to go to work? And when you’re ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, ‘I can’t wait to go home?” – Chuck Schumer
- “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
- “If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon.” – David Gergen
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” – Rico
Images for Friday quotes
Here comes Friday, let the weekend begin with fantastic Friday quote images that will inspire you to have a happy weekend.
Now that you have shared with you the more creative ways to wish someone happy Friday, what to say on a Friday at work, or while stepping into the weekend, I would also like to know your favourite Friday quotes and sayings.