Prayer is a great way to start the new month and draw yourself closer to God as the author and finisher of your faith.
So, how do you thank God for a new month or pray for yourself and your loved ones?
Trying to figure out the things to be grateful for can be daunting, that’s why we have put together a list of commanding the new month prayer points and prayers for a breakthrough to launch you into a new reality of possibilities because God is in charge.
Who are you praying for this new month, your husband, wife, mother, father, sister, or brother? We hope the following prayers will help you present their needs before God.
Best powerful new month prayers
You can say the prayers below within yourself, with someone, or send it across over text.
New month prayers for family
1. In this new month, I pray that God in His infinite mercies grants us long life and prosperity, let there be a breakthrough in our lives, and may our family be known with peace and unity, just as the holy family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Happy new month everybody!
2. The new month is a sign of the beginning of new things upon the lives of your family members, I pray God to usher you and your family into the new month with all the good things you’ve always desired in life. Amen!
3. Happy new month to this beautiful and amazing family, here’s another fresh 30 days the Lord has made for His people. Rejoice and be glad indeed for your blessings will come in folds just as God has promised in the holy book.
4. In the coming month, I pray that God gives you and your family the strength, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to surmount whatsoever challenges fate may throw at you so that victory will be yours and that of your family.
5. Father Lord, we thank you for the gift of life hitherto to see the brightness of a new day and the beginning of a new month. It’s not by our own power or strength, we’re no better than people who couldn’t make it to this point, but you found us worthy in your sight. We commend everything regarding this month into your hands, come and take control, and may your name be highly exalted. Amen!
New month prayers for friends
6. I am using the first day of the month as a point of contact to my friends both far and near because they’re close to my heart and they mean the world to me, to command that things fall in place for them, enrich them with life and good health because I don’t want to lose any of them. May your divine protection always be with them in their ins and outs as we get into the new month. Amen!
7. God in your infinite mercies, grant oh Lord my friends their positive heart desires so they can live the life of their dreams, may success become theirs in all their endeavors, and may they find peace and happiness in this new month. Amen!
8. I thought of a gift to send across to you this new month, I remembered prayer will bring you a bigger box so here are my prayers for you; may God bless you abundantly and remove anything that will bring you sorrows and regrets in this coming month. Happy new month dear friend!
9. There’s always a thing to be thankful for. I am thankful to God Almighty for the gift of life and the friendship I have with you, I pray that this month gives us more reasons to smile. Amen!
New month prayers for lovers
10. God as you have helped us find love, we pray that we see more reasons to love ourselves more with each passing day, and may those who are struggling to find love, receive a perfect match this month Amen!
11. As you have brought us together and also in good health into the new month, we want to say thank you God for the things you’ve been doing in our lives and the great things yet to come our way. May your name be highly praised and may this month go according to your directions.
12. God I thank you for the gift of life and the kind of partner you gave me, my life turned out good the day I met the love of my life, and may we continue to live in peace and harmony, this and more I ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
13. God, give us reasons to love, forgive, and cherish each other every day of our lives, and may the blessings of the new month locate us in abundance Amen.
14. In this new month, here are my prayers for you; may the new month bring you unending joy, love, and happiness. Happy new month my love.
New month prayers for work
15. In this new month, may the Lord’s divine protection always be with us, and may he give us the strength and wisdom to carry on with our duties diligently.
16. May God bring the abundance of happiness and joy your way. May this new month bring you awesome accomplishments and may it be filled with amazing and beautiful memories my brave colleague.
17. I prayed God to usher you into the new month with unspeakable joy, long life and prosperity, peace of mind, and incredible achievements. These and more are my prayers and wishes for you in the coming month and beyond. Happy new months!
18. Thank you for always been there for me, and more importantly, I thank God for getting to know a selfless person like you. May your work experience this new month be as sweet as the honey and moving with ease as the breeze. God bless you abundantly for all the things you do. Happy new month
19. In the new month, may God break rules in your favor. You will know no sorrows and you shall never lack, every good thing he has planned for you this new month will definitely get to you. Happy new month!
20. May all the struggles of the past month keep yielding fruits for you and may the good God elevate you in all your endeavors. Amen!
21. You’re an amazing person, and I pray that amazing and incredible things will never cease to happen in your life today and forever. And may God grant you all your heart desires this new month. Happy New Month to you!
Happy new month prayers from the bible verse
22. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31).
23. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him. (Lamentations 3:22-24)
24. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things, have passed away. (Revelation 21:)
25. Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:18-19)
26. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6)
27. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
28. And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great. (John 8:7)
29. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)
30. And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true. (Revelation 21:5)
31. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)