What you think or say you’re, you become. There’s power in self-talk, let it always be positive.
Affirmation quotes are powerful and will always inspire you to realize the power that comes from within (self-worth), give your self-esteem a boost, and deal with negative thoughts that are detrimental to self-love and happiness.
I will face whatsoever comes today with a positive attitude!Tweet
Whether you are looking for affirmation quotes for him or her, or need some positive affirmation quotes for work, this collation of transformational words from successful men and women who have launched themselves into a new reality of abundance through positive thinking, will give you the inspirations you need to feel better and believe in yourself to achieve greatness in life.
Best powerful affirmation quotes for everyone
- “Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.”—Jim Rohn
- “Affirmations are statements going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future through the words you use in the now.”—Louise Hay
- “All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.”—Orison Swett Marden
- “Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.”—Napoleon Hill
- “Believing there is a solution paves the way to a solution.”—Dr. David Schwartz
- “Constant repetition carries conviction.”—Robert Collier
- “Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.”—James Allen
- “First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.”—Epictetus
- “I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life. ”— Louise Hay
- “I am pain-free and totally in sync with life.”— Louise Hay
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”—Henry Ford
- “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”—Claude M. Bristol
- “My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am.”— Louise Hay.
- “Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application – practice. What you practice is what you manifest.”—Grace Speare
- “Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.”—Sidney Madwed
- “Practice rather than preach. Make your life an affirmation, defined by your ideals, not the negation of others. Dare to the level of your capability then go beyond to a higher level.”—Alexander Haig
- “The ancestor of every action is a thought.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The difference between success and mediocrity is all in the way you think.”—Dean Francis
- “These repetitive words and phrases are merely methods of convincing the subconscious mind.”—Claude M. Bristol
- “We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation.”—Florence Scovel Shinn
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”—Napoleon Hill
- “Who you are inside is what helps you make and do everything in life.”—Fred Rogers
- “You become what you think about most of the time.”—Brian Tracy
- “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.”—John Addison
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.”—Albert Einstein
- “All is well and life is unfolding as it should.”—Margaret Adams
- “Good riddance to decisions that don’t support self-care, self-value, and self-worth.”—Oprah Winfrey
- “I am calm and at peace.”—Katie Ziskind
- “I am pure potentiality. My thoughts create my reality.”—Teresa Kay-Aba Kennedy
- “It is safe to show up and be seen.”—Sharon Podobnik
- “The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work.”—Louise Hay
The secret to success is what we think in our minds, say out of our mouth, and act on. To attain long-term success, stick to these powerful daily positive affirmations and repeat them as many times as possible to always remind yourself that you can bring them into reality all that you desire in life.