What we do or say daily, what we give our most in, we become.
Affirmations have a tremendous impact on our daily activities because they can change our perspectives about almost everything in life.
A great way to speak to your subconscious self is through positive affirmations and the avoidance of negative thoughts no matter what has happened in the past or current situations around you.
In your life, this cannot and should never be the right time for blames and regrets. Whether all seems to be well going for you or you’re having a bad day, the best thing to do to keep a positive attitude is to affirm yourself that you can do more, become more, and even better than anyone else can ever imagine.
Speaking blessings over your life, positive declarations, statements, and affirmations, will chase away fears, give you energy not to worry, and remind you of how special you’re. Positive affirmations are good for kids, students, parents, and people of different age bracket.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive words of encouragement used in communicating with the subconscious mind, to give yourself a boost, build self-esteem and bring into reality all that you desire in life, be it love, success, wealth, health, or happiness.
The power of affirmations can never be overemphasized. It is more than just a wish, it is a positive statement of truth that you can repeat daily to print positive images on your brain to gain self-improvement and bring into reality all that you aspire to be.
Affirmations for healing
Affirmations really work for the improvement of emotional healing, physical health and healing, to create positive thinking and achieve your goals when you’re beginning to lose hope in life. Let the following positive affirmations for healing the soul and body shift your mindset for the actualization of your goals.
- I am willing to reach out to others who are having the same pains.
- I vividly know this is a pathway for my growth and others around me.
- I accept all that’s happening right now with faith, knowing they’re temporal.
- I trust that whatsoever I am facing now can’t ruin my dreams.
- I deserve to be healthy and happy.
- I am great, my mind is not disabled.
- I know everything is perfectly unfolding for a better me.
- I allow my body to become a vessel for health and healing.
- I am willing to believe in my ability to heal and become happy.
- I believe in my ability to manifest healing for my soul.
- I see every emotion as clear reason to be happier.
- I am becoming better every day.
- I am surrounded by people who can help me heal with love.
- I am open to receive and give healing.
- I am letting go all the sad moments.
- I am beginning to love myself the more with each passing day.
- I am grateful for everything happening right now for they teach me valuable lessons.
- I deserve health, wealth and happiness.
Affirmations for happiness
Affirmations for happiness and success will incredibly help you shape your ideal reality.
- Nothing will stand in my way of being happy.
- I choose to be happy, I am letting go the past.
- I am grateful and happy for all that I have.
- I unconditionally love myself and that’s the reason for my happiness.
- I am thankful for the wonderful people around me.
- I accept that everything is working for my own good.
- I accept happiness is my true nature.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Happiness is the essence of my being.
- I am very optimistic about my life.
- I allow myself to good feelings.
- My happiness is a reflection of the smile I put on other people’s face.
- I am excited for the man/woman I am becoming.
- I glad that through my happiness, confidence and gratitude, the world can become better.
- My life is rooted in true joy and happiness.
- I am worthy and can acquire all that gives me happiness.
- I am becoming happier every day.
- I believe in my ability to manifest happiness.
- I put my time in the process and actualization of what begets happiness.
Positive self affirmations
Self-affirmations work in a variety of ways to uplift your mood to the realization of the things you are good at and the true possibilities of absorbing into reality all the good things you desire.
- I strongly believe that I can be all that I want to be.
- I forgive my past and today is an opportunity to become better.
- I have the power to bring into reality the life of my dreams.
- I choose to be an example of goodness.
- I have endless possibilities.
- I believe in the beauty of my dreams.
- I am great!
- I discard my negative thoughts to embrace optimism and positivity.
- I feel great, I am enough and worthy just as I am.
- There’s no correlation between my past and now.
- I am smart enough to create my own path.
- I am in control of how I feel.
- I choose peace and love.
- I will always win.
- I am courageous and do not depend on other peoples validation of who i am.
- I am alive, content and happy.
- My life is a blessing.
- My loss is a lesson and there’s no room for regrets.
- I have endless possibilities to succeed in life.
- I will always do my best.
- I am willing not to give up no matter how hard it gets.
- I can become whatsoever I want to be.
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- My life is a positive example to others who wants to be great.
- I have confidence in my body shape; I am proud and comfortable the way I look.
- I am at peace with money and I attract wealth easily.
- I have the most amazing family and friends.
- I have the best people in the world, there’s no reason to be anything less.
- I can convert my negative thoughts to positive thoughts effortlessly.
- I am willing not to think about the past or worry about the future.
- I see and feel joy in everything I do.
- My inner self is filled with positives.
Affirmations about love and relationships
Regardless of the current status of your love life and relationships with people around you, affirmations will help you attract positive experiences. Whether you are looking for a partner, living happily with your significant other, or heartbroken, the following words of affirmation in a relationship will give you a boost.
- I am loved more than I ever imagined.
- I am making room for the special one in my life.
- I am happy my soul mate is on the way.
- I deserve the best and nothing less.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I deserve love and affection.
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I am open to love and be loved.
- I deserve a lovely and healthy relationship.
- I am overwhelmed with my partner’s love and care.
- I feel love in the air that I breathe.
- My partner and I feel happy every day.
- I love myself dearly.
- I have the best love life ever.
- I allow myself to be loved.
- I trust the universe to bring my perfect match to me.
- I attract healthy relationships.
- My partner is the best in the world.
- I can establish and maintain good relationship with everyone.
- I am love and deserve to receive love in abundance.
- I am so grateful for the love I receive every blessed day.
- I attract love.
- I only think positively about relationships.
- My relationship grows stronger with each passing day.
- Love will always find me.
Powerful money affirmations
Ever wanted to be a money magnet? Whether you are looking for money affirmations that really work fast to transform your financial status from being broke to living in abundance or need affirmations for money management to avoid lavish spending. The following powerful money affirmation will change your mindset and bring your money dreams into reality with time, through practice.
- I am capable to overcome any money situation that stands in my way.
- I can never be poor.
- I am worthy of living in abundance.
- I can make more than enough money genuinely.
- My life is filled with wealth.
- I discover new sources of income effortlessly.
- I am open to receiving and giving wealth.
- My money goals are highly achievable.
- I have all it takes to make more money.
- I can become the world richest man/woman.
- I won’t let money control me.
- I can manage the money I have while making more.
- Money gives me joy, making more money is my purpose.
- I have all it takes to become successful and acquire more wealth.
- I am ready to share my wealth with the world.
- Helping others achieve more, makes me happy.
- I choose faith over fear.
- I attract money in my life.
- I have enough money.
- I am happy because I am financially free.
- I have conquered my money goals.
- I am worthy of the abundant money I desire.
- I will bring home the wealth and rich my family is looking for.
- Money comes to me unexpectedly.
- I deserve a life of luxury, I earn money efficiently.
- My ability to manifest money is world class.
How to use affirmations
How can I effectively use affirmations?
Here are some tips you seriously need to know on how to use affirmations to change your life. When you strictly follow the instructions, you will discover how great affirmations are.
- Pick the one(s) that resonates well with you from our list of powerful affirmations.
- Write it out on your journal or always visit this post to recall the exact words used.
- Stay in a relaxing posture to calm your nerves, you can stand before a mirror, sit on your mat or any other comforting position to practice this self-help.
- Say it clear enough to your ear and read the meaning to each word used.
- Avoid environment infested with noise and distractions.
- Say your affirmations to a satisfied number of times within 5 minutes or more, and repeat it for at least 3 times a day.
Habitual positive thoughts and actions are sure ways to achieve all you have always desired in life. You don’t need 365 daily affirmations to chase the wolves of self-doubts out of the door, you simply need to pick your favorite or best affirmation and say it repeatedly daily. When you have succeeded with a mindset shift and achieve a goal set, pick a new affirmation that resonates with you for another project, step in life, or goal you want to achieve, to propel yourself and bring them into reality.
You can say a particular affirmative word about 20 times or more and repeat it at least 3 times a day. Although there’s no rule regarding how many affirmations and repeat counts, we recommend you pick one and say it with focus if you’re expecting anything positive. Whether you decide to say it loud or in your mind, what matters the most is that you’re reminding yourself of the good qualities you have to become a better person. Give your affirmations time and don’t be in a hurry.