Looking for heart touching breakup quotes?
Are you heartbroken?
You will agree with me that when a breakup happens in a relationship, it leaves the person who has given a lot more in the relationship with a truckload of pains. Not noticing break up signs early enough can make it appear so sudden and that’s where it hurts the most.
Avoid sad break up quotes that will make you cry or breakup songs that will drag you deep into the negative circle. Try to be positive about the whole thing and you will find happiness again.
Breakups are lessons and not the end of the world. Although it is not easy to break up with someone you love but this could also be a sign you are not meant to be.
If your boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with you when you needed them the most, don’t stay there for long crying every day whereas you can move on with life after a breakup, become happy, and even find new love. Someone that will cherish and respect you extraordinarily.
So, if you are battling with a breakup at the moment, the following powerful, positive, and healing breakup quotes will remind you of how strong you’re, inspire you to realize that there are many more things to be happy about, dealing and getting over a breakup is possible.
May the following quotes inspire you get over him or her quickly.
Best break up quotes about moving on and healing a broken heart
- “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.” — Sonia Ricotti
- “Alone also means available for someone outstanding.” — Greg Behrendt
- “Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.” — Unknown
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.” — Patti Callahan Henry
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” — Violeta Para
- “Ever has it been that loves knows not its own death until the hour of separation.” — Khalil Gibran
- “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” — Patti Roberts
- “Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.” — Marian Keyes, Watermelon
- “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
- “I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be found.” — R.H.Sin
- “I know my heart will never be the same, But I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.” — Sara Evans
- “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” — Jared Kintz
- “I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- “If you lost it, it’s because you’re meant to find something better. Trust, let go, and make room for what’s coming.” — Mandy Hale
- “If you really want closure… at some point, you have to shut the door.” — Jacki Wells Wunderlin
- “If you start to miss me…remember, I didn’t walk away. YOU let me go.” — Unknown
- “In some relationships there comes a time when the two people just outgrow each other.” — Unknown
- “Let it hurt. Let it bleed. Let it heal. And let it go.” — Nikita Gill
- “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.” — Grant Gudmundson
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
READ ALSO: 69 Inspirational Quotes About Thinking
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” — Faraaz Kazi
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” — Turcois Ominek
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” — M. Kathleen Casey
- “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” — Dalai Lama
- “The course of true love did never run smooth.” — William Shakespeare
- “The heart was made to be broken.” — Oscar Wilde
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” — Socrates
- “The people who are quick to walk away are the ones who never meant to stick around.” — Unknown
- “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” — Barney Stinson
- “When you leave weary of me without a work, I shall gently let you go.” — Kim Sowol
- “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them … but still move on without them.” — Mandy Hale
- “Dear heart, This is what happens when you try to make decisions on your own.” —Sincerely, Brain.
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
READ ALSO: 80 Best Motivational Quotes Of All Time