When in love, truth or dare questions can be used to heat up the relationship and establish a deeper connection with your partner.
Regardless of how long you have been together as couples, it is pertinent to note that truth or dares for couples will help you know more about your significant other. A simple way to do so is to focus mainly on asking questions and dares on areas you want to reveal more about them.
Despite your couple goals or how busy you are trying to make ends meet. Spending quality time with your partner makes the whole thing lovely and to spice it up, we have prepared some random questions for couples. The list will serve duly as truth or dare question for husband, and truth or dare questions for a wife.
Truth questions for couples
What are some truth questions to ask?
If you want to spice up the relationship between you and your partner, here is the list of the most revealing good couples’ questions to get to know more about your partner.
- Did you ever pick your nose in public?
- What’s your worst addiction?
- Have you ever lied to your partner?
- What’s your biggest turn off in a partner?
- Which item of clothing do you think I look sexiest in?
- What makes you excited easily?
- What part of my body do you like the most?
- Ever used a cheesy pickup line on your fitness trainer?
- What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
- Describe your idea of a horrible date?
- What did you learn late in life?
- Who was your crush in school?
- Did you ever have a crush on a high school teacher?
- What is the worst gift you have ever received from me?
- What is that one thing you would me to change?
- What is your biggest insecurity about our relationships?
- What have you always wanted to try?
- What can you remember about our first kiss?
- What is something you don’t want to tell me about?
- What are you most afraid of in life?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- Who is your
- What kind of food would you like to eat for a week straight?
- What did you think of our first date?
- What’s your favourite kind of foreplay?
- What do you love about me the most?
- What is the best way to turn you on?
- What is the terrific thing we have done together?
- What is your idea of a perfect dinner night party?
- Where is your dream travel destination?
Dares for couples
Do not be too extreme but try the following dares with your spouse and see what they can risk for a dare.
- Sing out my favourite song.
- Tell me something you have always wanted to tell me.
- Make a portrait of our best wedding photo.
- Tell me something you’ve never told anyone before.
- Mimic my walking steps.
- Show me how you intend to kiss me on our next holiday.
- Massage any part of my body you like the most.
- Text me a dirty photo of us.
- Make a sketch of your pet.
- Draw your idea of a perfect date.
- Let’s try your fantasy of two alone in the room.
- Give me a hot lap dance.
- Cuddle me for 1 hour.
- Take off my top using only one hand.
- Show me your best sex position.
- Do something you think will turn me on without touching me.
- Talk in your hottest accent.
- Have a shower with me.
- Act like we just met.
- Cook a delicious meal in 50 minutes.
- Freestyle rap about our relationship
- Express your love in sign language.
- Teach me how to kiss you.
- Do 10 squats in the slowest manner.
- Write a poem about our relationship
Here are other extremely fun and interesting games to play with your partner that will make them fall deeply in love with you.
Would You Rather Question Games: The best way to reveal a lot of things about your partner than a normal conversation will do.
Never Have I Ever Games: The nice game that will help you know more about people you think you already know
This Or That Question Games: A compilation of the incredibly great conversation starters for getting to know someone better.