Every Monday morning, you are more likely to feel the weekend was short and the feeling to have extra days with family and friends can be inevitable especially when you think about how hectic the new week would be.
Happy Monday, new week quotes can inspire you to become enthusiastic, and anticipate great things the week has in the box because they are inspirational.
If you are feeling reluctant to get off the bed at the start of the week, trust me, all you need is a piece of Monday motivation to jump off the bed like a soldier, start getting ready for work and handle whatsoever the week throws at you.
A few Mondays ago, I heard my flatmate complain he hates Mondays. Guess what I did to him… I sent him some funny Monday memes and he couldn’t hold his laughter. This is not the case today, as I would focus solely on powerful Monday sayings to kick start a new week greatly. But I promise to also include some funny Monday quotes too.
My collation of positive Monday sayings are inspirations gotten from a variety of sources, think about the; world known CEOs, and Entrepreneurs, who take Mondays seriously. Their words of wisdom are incredibly amazing and marvellous to empower and brighten your day every Monday that comes your way.
Famous quotes about Monday
Below are my favorite famous Monday quotes that will bring out the fire in you to achieve greatness every Monday morning and through the week. Whether you are searching for Monday motivation quotes for work or inspirational quotes to start the week, let the following quotes inspire you to start the week on a positive note.
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodward
- “Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar.” – Antonio Villaraigosa
- “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” – Art Rooney
- “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I’ve had so many cool moments on ‘Monday Night Raw’.” – The Miz
- “People love in different ways. You may have a man who brings you flowers every Monday but doesn’t give two hooty-hoots about Valentine’s Day. Just because he doesn’t give you a valentine doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you!” – Jada Pinkett Smith
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
- “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” – Ken Poirot
- “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”– Conrad Hilton
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsh
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
Cute Monday Quotes
The following cute Monday motivational quotes are powerful and will encourage you to start your week on the right track and also inspire people around you.
- “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
- “Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness.” – Andrea L’Artiste
- “Don’t let anybody to mess up your day, handle your business and be successful today.” – Unknown
- “Don’t victimize yourself and let life pass you by as you sit around and complain about problems. Be empowered and create solutions. You can!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “Have a blessed Monday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.” – Unknown
- “If Monday is strong coffee, don’t despair and add a few pieces of sugar to make it tasty and sweet!”―Dalai Lama
- “Life is an adventure; we get out of it what we put into it.” – Richard Daly
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – John F. Kennedy
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
- “Mondays don’t have to be terrible; make them magical instead!” – Kate Hudson
- “I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation.” – Denny Dey
- “It’s time to readjust your mind, Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life.” – Funké Baffour
- “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” – Muhammad Ali
- “You are rewarded in this world based on the value that you give to it.” – Jamie Alderton
- “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or your OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.” – Pat Riley
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
- “Take a new look at your present ‘impossible.’ Consider positive ways to handle it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- “The thing about today is… It’s Monday! No other day could get the week off to such a great start.”― Anthony T. Hincks
- “Make this week smile. Happy Monday.”― Anthony T. Hincks
- “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” ― Cristina Imre
- “Monday brings color to life. And puts a smile into your week.”― Anthony T. Hincks
Funny Monday Quotes
Instead of getting nervous about the workload at the workplace, your boss and a bunch of other things, may the following funny quotes inspire you to be happy and have a positive mindset to step into the week.
READ ALSO: 100 Funny Quotes That Are Inspiring
- “What do sharks do on Monday mornings? They get up and start biting. That’s me.” – Gemma Collins
- “I also hate those holidays that fall on a Monday where you don’t get mail, those fake holidays like Columbus Day. What did Christopher Columbus do, discover America? If he hadn’t, somebody else would have and we’d still be here. Big deal.” – John Waters
- “Nature is a big part of my weekend. Whenever possible, I take Friday and Monday off and spend four days outdoors. We should remind ourselves that there was something here before us, a force more powerful than us.” – Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
- “I like to think I’m like the guy who goes to the office Christmas party Friday night, insults some people, but still has his job Monday morning.” – Don Rickles
- “When I wake up on a Monday morning and I realise I don’t have to go and work at the civil service, I really think I’ve won.” – Paul Merton
- “I think you can check out ‘Monday Night Raw’ and watch any ‘U.S. Open Challenge,’ and my actions speak for themselves.” – John Cena
- “When I get home I take some sleeping pills and within what seemed like half an hour of unconsciousness it was Monday morning again.” ― Irvine Welsh, Filth
- “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”― Kevin Dalton
- “I hate Sundays because they give birth to Mondays.”― Chris Southwave
- “Sunday’s silence can only mean one thing. Monday’s here!”― Anthony T. Hincks
- “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” ― Avijeet Das
READ ALSO: Creative Ways To Say Good Morning
So, what are your best Monday quotes, and what are the sayings about Monday from this compilation that gives you the best motivation for a new week? Leave it in the comment below.