If you are in a relationship and bothered with the question “what nicknames can I call my boyfriend?” Then, search no further. This post is specially baked for you.
Well, cute nicknames for boyfriends or husband should be a personal affair and can be easily carved out when you consider your boyfriend’s physical traits, personality, or sweet memories you both have had.
With all these in mind, you can have personal cute names for your lover on your phone, in different languages that could be classic, romantic, and funny with a lot of sweet meanings attached to them. Although this is not always the case as you can still find it daunting to figure out the best relationship nicknames for him. If you need some ideas on romantic names you can call your boyfriend, this post is all you need right now.
What if you have other guys you know and want them to feel special, our post on what nicknames do guys like to be called will give you ideas on unique pet names for men. When choosing a nickname for your boyfriend, you should be careful not to pick a name that will appear embarrassing to him or hurt his male pride.
1. Romantic nicknames for boyfriend.
- Baby blue.
- Love robber.
- My happiness.
- Prince charming.
- Honey pie.
- Amore Mio.
- Hot chocolate.
2. Unique nicknames for boyfriend and meaning.
- Longus, tower, tally, tallest – He is a tall guy.
- Hercules – He is as tall and handsome as the Roman God.
- BFG – He is a Big Friendly Giraffe.
- Tater Tot – Cute pet name for a short guy.
- Big Bang – He is huge and energetic.
- Godzilla – an endearment for a huge guy.
- Rock – He is huge and powerful.
- Slim – He is a cute slim guy.
- Sticks – He is a cute skinny dude.
- Brownie – He is a brown-eyed or tanned guy.
- Blue – A cute nickname for a shy guy.
- Alpha – He is a fearless leader.
- Captain – He is a confident guy.
- Hawk – He is aggressive and confident.
- Vegas – He has party vibes.
3. Funny nicknames for boyfriend.
Jokingly, you can try the following funny nicknames for your boyfriend to make him laugh.
- Sexy pants
- Bon Bon
- Teddy bear
4. Unique nicknames for boyfriend with meaning in Spanish.
If you want to go beyond the English nicknames for your boyfriends, the following are ideas for Spanish terms of endearment for boyfriend with meaning.
- Amado – Darling.
- Mi Amor – My love.
- Maravilloso – Attractive.
- Mi media naranja – My better half.
- Preciso Mao – My precious.
- Mi Vida – My life.
- Mi re – My king
- Mi Alma – My soul.
5. Cute Italian Nicknames for boyfriend.
- Amore – Love.
- Passerotto – Little Sparrow.
- Amore Mio – My love.
- Amorino – Little love.
- Bello – Handsome.
- Pasticcino – Cupcake.
- Cucciolo – Puppy.
- Ciccino – Darline.
- Bambino – Baby.
- Caro – Dear.
- Tesoro – Treasure.
- Cuore mio – My heart.
- Polpetto – Meat ball.
- Dolcezza – Sweetness.
- Zucchero – Sugar.
- Miele – Honey.
6. Cute names to call your boyfriend in French and their meanings.
- Mon amour – My love.
- Mon trésor – My treasure.
- Carissimo – Dearest.
- Mon chat – My cat.
- Mon chéri – My darling.
- Mon beau – My beautiful one.
- Mon loup – My wolf.
- Mon coeur – My heart.
- Mon ours – My bear.
- Mon nounours – My teddy bear.
Now that I have given you ideas for how to call your boyfriend sweet names that will impress him, I would like to know your favorite name for him. Leave it in a comment below.