What is the best quote for love?
From the origin of man till date, a lot of people have tried to explain what love is in a relationship with their partner, some in an epistle, some have explained love in a single line and a lot with words in quotes, love letter, and love poems to indicate the types of love and draw people to feel in their heart the perfect meaning of true love.
Almost everyone in one way or the other sought to find the true meaning of love. Quotes about love and life will always be a springboard to remind you of what love is really all about.
Whether you are searching for love quotes for him or her, our compilation of the best what is love quotes will inspire you to understand more about love and depend on it as the best way to live by, if happiness is part of what you ever desire in life.
You can express your romantic love or show how strong your love for someone is through the words of others because it’s possible to love someone so dearly and still lack the right words to use and express how you feel right inside of you and we wouldn’t advise you to bottle up your emotions. Let the following inspirational love quotes about feeling love in your heart, inspire you to understand the true meaning of love and bring it into practice to grow deeper in love with your partner, family, and friends.
12 Most popular what is love quotes
1. “The first duty of love is to listen.”— Paul Tillich
2. “Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.”— Leo Buscaglia
3. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”— Loretta Young
4. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”— Francois de La Rochefoucauld
5. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”— Victor Hugo
6. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.”— Peter Ustinov
7. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”— Franklin P. Jones
8. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.”— David Wilkerson
9. “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.”— Sadhu Vaswani
10. “Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.”— Jean Anouilh
11. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”— Albert Ellis
12. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”— Honore de Balzac
Hope our compilation of wise sayings about love helps you understand what true love is? Let us know in the comment section your favorite quotes from the list.