Quotes on what a woman wants in a man are inspirational words and a great way to regain consciousness regarding what your partner wants. It helps a man discover everything that matters, without being told.
Women will always remain a mystery to men just as men are to women and so many people are lost in the search for what women want from men. Sometimes, what a man thinks a woman wants, becomes the opposite.
Some men think what a woman wants in a relationship is; money, cars, and an already established man. Despite the numerous fingers pointing at how most women cherish materialism, they’re a lot more women who need only loyalty from a man they love. However, let’s take a look at our collation of quotes from philosophers, different women across the globe, and authors of different books regarding women and relationships, to discover a whole lot of secrets about what a woman truly wants in a man.
10 best inspirational quotes on what a woman wants in her man.
So, what do women want? According to Sigmund Freud, “the only thing I have learned in 53 years is that women want men to stop asking dumb questions like that” ― so, you really have to figure it out yourself. You’re not alone, we’ve got you covered with the list of top 10 quotes on things every woman wants in a man. Let the following quotes inspire you to do the right thing and connect well with your woman.
- “Girls want attention, women want respect.”― unknown
2. “Women want to be chosen.”― Shmuley Boteach
3. “The man without a purpose is neither master of his fate nor the captain of his soul. He is merely a minion, a pawn, and a tool for men and women who know what they want out of life and who are determined to get it.”― Bruce Bryans, What Women Want In A Man: How To Become The Alpha Male Women Respect, Desire, And Want To Submit To
4. “Your number one enemy when trying to build a meaningful and powerful relationship with an amazing woman is going to be your insecurities.”― Bruce Bryans
5. “As a man you were meant to be self-reliant, independent, and highly capable at leading yourself and your family in the best way you possibly can.”― Bruce Bryans
6. “If you don’t feel secure within yourself, no woman will feel secure with you. Even”― Bruce Bryans
7. “you must REFUSE to be a doormat for other people, including her, by asserting yourself.”― Bruce Bryans
8. “All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they’re not all the same.”― Marilyn Monroe
9. “Every woman wants to be first to someone sometime in her life and that desire is the explanation for many strange things women do.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.”― Robert C. Dodds